Saturday, March 22, 2008

Long time update

I havent been on here in a long time....But some things I am no longer a DP member. I told them to ban me, the mods are a joke there. I got in trouble fror posting a question on an affiliate and I put up a fake one cause we arent supposed to use ours. But they let tons of scammers on there every day. I was getting tons of PM's from people trying to scam me. Whatever...
Anyways.
I am using a bunch of new things and my adult forum is doing great and a few of my other sites are doing good now too. I have just been trying to promote like crazy. And it is paying off. Im not rich yet but its goin up....
I slowed on the link dumps, they seem to give me boosts of traffic but it never lasts. I have been using a secret weapon and it is giving me lots of return traffic and its keepin the numbers up now.
I will tell you what it is after I work on it more.
Oh and the reason I havent posted is I thought this account was closed...but I was using the wrong email addy....haha

No comments: